Little SoHo Jordanhill

Welcome to my first edition of Glasgow Goes Veggie!

This week, I have visited a local pizzeria named Little SoHo Jordanhill. 


The accessible location of the restaurant made it initially appealing. Situated on the main road, Little SoHo could easily be missed by the glazed eyes of disgruntled commuters, but this unhidden gem is not to be missed. 

vegetarian
Inside, this family-run restaurant elicits those warm, fuzzy feelings only Christmas can compete with. Through the use of fairy-lights and rustic, wooden décor this restaurant is perfect for date night!


Despite advertising itself as a pizzeria, Little SoHo offers a variety of food. The array of menus within this quaint eatery was surprising upon arrival. To name a few: The All-Day Menu, SoHo Two Courses, Two Courses and a Cocktail, Mac ‘N’ Cheese Menu, the Kids Menu as well as a Cocktail & Drinks menus. Even better – the abundance of vegetarian options!

To start, the Cheesy Garlic Toasted Baguette. Yes, cheese. garlic. bread. It is simple, yet effective. It may not be aesthetically pleasing nor Instagrammable, but it went down a treat. Bread may be my weakness, but it is also comforting when the stormy weather is battering off of the windows and you’re in the dimmed lighting of Little SoHo’s plush booths. 


For my main, I chose the pasta route. (You can never go wrong!) The pasta options were particularly enticing – four of the six available were veggie and also had my mouth-watering at the thought. I went for the Fusilli Pomodoro, perfectly cooked al dente fusilli spirals blended with a rich tomato sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, melted mozzarella and fresh basil. This was especially tasty and at the price of £8.45, this meal is a skint students dream! 

My experience in Little Soho Jordanhill was enjoyable, the endearing décor is complimented by the bubbly service staff. Of course, it would be rude not to return for the Two Courses and a Cocktail menu!

For those inspired I have included the restaurant links below! As well as a picture of the yummy Mac’N’Chilli Cheese my friend purchased (which I sneakily stole a bite of).

                            Until next time,
   
                                         Caitlin x 
                     




Instagram: @littlesohojordanhill
Facebook: @sohojordanhill





Comments

  1. Sounds great, will definitely try here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t wait to try this place for myself, whether or not I have a vegetarian option

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good, it’s not a million miles from home for us so we will definitely give it a try out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been meaning to try this place for a while. Sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Little Soho! I used to go there with a late friend who was in a wheelchair and the service they gave us was wonderful. And so was the food. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great Caitlin. A lovely piece of writing. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts